Please read carefully before proceed with your booking and use our activities services. By proceeding with your booking or using our activities services, you agree to bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Each guest is required to sign an indemnity form upon check in. Our staff should clearly advise all guests of this form.
- RM50 will be taken as a security deposit for every tent and will be refund back after check out if the tent is in a good condition. Please keep the deposit form properly for refund purposes.
- Check-in time is from 3.00pm – 10.00pm (for check in later than 10.00pm please advise us further)
- Check-out time is from 7.00am – 12.00pm (for check out before 7.00am please advise us further)
- LATE CHECK OUT later than 12.00pm will be charge RM50/hour until 3.00pm and full day charge for check out after 2.00pm.
- Our Weekday rate will be applied to Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Our Weekend rate will be applied to Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Buffet Meals Time
Breakfast Buffet : 8.00am – 9.30am
Lunch Buffet : 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Hi Tea Buffet : 4.30pm – 5.30pm
BBQ Dinner Buffet : 8.00pm – 9.30pm
*Menus might change from time to time without notice in accordance to raw material availability and number of customers at that day.
Booking and Reservation
1. Our main channel of booking is via WhatsApp at the number of +60133478857. All other online booking channel via OTA, Klook, etc is a third-party booking channel not directly with us and confirmation with them might not reflect actual confirmation with us. We are not responsible of your booking with them.
2. Depending on the type of booking weekend or weekday, a deposit or full payment may be required at the time of booking. We accept payment online bank transfers, credit card/debit card payment is only acceptable on premise. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process with our sales representative on WhatsApp.
a. Weekday: Full payment is required to confirm your booking and secure the property. Prove of payment need to be presented to our sales person.
b. Weekend: 50% payment from total amount is required to confirm your booking and secure the property. Prove of payment need to be presented to our sales person.
c. PROMO: For all Promotion price, full payment is required to confirm your booking and secure the property. Prove of payment need to be presented to our sales person.
- Upon confirmation of payment on receipt of the deposit, you will receive an email confirming your booking details.
- The remaining balance will be due 7 days for booking less than 3 tents of 12 pax or 14 days for group booking of more than 4 tents in advance of your arrival date. An email reminder will be sent to you 7 to 14 days prior to your arrival date, where an outstanding balance remains. The reminder email gives you the option to pay the remaining balance by online banking within 24 hours.
- Bookings made within 7 days for booking less than 3 tents or 12 pax OR 14 days for group booking of more than 4 tents in advance of your arrival date will be charged the full balance at the time of booking.
- If you are unable to pay the balance before the stated due date, you will forfeit your deposit and your booking will be cancelled.
- However, should a credit arrangement exist between our 2 companies/organisation/etc, a confirmation letter/form/etc need to be presented in the form of Local Order/Purchase Order/etc to prove your commitment to make the payment. the bills have to be cleared within 14 days of invoice of bills. If payment is not cleared within 14 days, a fee of 18% will be charged for which your companies/organisation/etc which is solely your responsibility.
- At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure the accuracy of your booking details (guest details, stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s)). We will not be responsible or liable for errors in booking details. We will not be under the obligation to refund or modify the booking should you fail to give us reasonable notice of any error in the booking details prior to the check-in date.
- Bookings are accepted subject to room availability.
1. Children from the age of 6 years old to 12 years old is chargeable for kids’ price.
2. Children from the age of 5 years old and below is FOC*
Weekday : No FOC kids should the tent fully occupied
Weekend : 1 FOC kids for 2 paying adults sharing the same bed.
Cancellation, Amendment, Refund
1. Cancellation and request of refund OR Amendments / postpone of date must be made NO later than 7 days for booking less than 3 tents/12 pax OR 14 days for group booking of more than 4 tents prior your date of arrival.
2. Refund is subjected to 6% surcharge from total amount of reservation. And NO refund request will be entertain for cancellation made less than 7 days prior to date of arrival.
3. Date changes made more than 7 days for booking less than 3 tents/12 pax OR 14 days for group booking of more than 4 tents prior to your original arrival date are allowed without charges for the first time and RM20 charges will be imposed on the next date changes / amendments of date.
4. Cancellation/amendment/postponement or any form of booking alteration/modification of a confirmed booking must be made in writing either by WhatApps massages at +60133478857 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid misunderstanding and act as a proof.
5. Unless otherwise expressly stated, no refund, changes or cancellation will be allowed for promotional bookings. Please read the terms and conditions of the relevant promotion carefully, which terms of promotion shall apply to the booking and shall be binding on you.
Safety and Disclaimer
- Disclaimer form is compulsory to be filled by all guest with no exceptions during check-in.
- Campsites are situated on village and jungle area and there are hazards both natural and man-made. You accept that you enter the property at your own risk to participate in a glamping holiday.
- Participation in activities such as, swimming at the river, hiking, cycling, walking on the property and any other activity on the property is the responsibility of the Guest and is done so at their own risk.
- Glamping Park Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd accept no liability for accident, loss of property or personal injury whilst on your stay.
1. No pets allowed with no exceptions. Campsites are situated on village and jungle, and therefore are not suitable for visiting pets also to avoid any allergies cases between other guest as most of the place is public usage.
Alcohol, Pork, Etc (NON-Halal meals)
1. The Property is strictly maintain its HALAL status.
2. Any type of alcoholic beverages or any pig derivatives substances or compounds is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED
3. Any type of Alcoholic Beverages (any substance that may be consumed and that has an alcoholic content in excess of 0.2 per cent by volume) AND pig derivatives (any substances or compounds resulting from or derived from a pig such as lard obtained from pig fat, pork as a synonym for pig meat, and any gelatin produced from the bone and skin of pig etc) is strictly prohibited and shall not be allowed inside the premise either it is consumed or not.
4. Should any of this alcohol or pig derivatives substance found or detected either by physical evidence, CCTV footage, smell, waste, by witness report , etc; the management have the right to refuse entry without any refund or compensation and the management have the right to impose a compound/fine of RM 3000.
1. SST of 6% (where applicable) is included in the daily per night cost, additional activities and merchandise sold.
Damage and Refuse Accommodation.
1. Guests have the right to occupy the Property for the paid holiday period only.
2. Guests are required to abide by the rules and familiarize themselves with the procedures contained in the information folder provided in the accommodation and during check in briefing.
3. Guests shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
4. Guests are required to inform the owner of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next guests. Guests are bound to reimburse the owners for replacement or repair.
5. Where the property has not been left in the same state of condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period, an additional cleaning cost of RM50 may be reasonably demanded by the owners.
6. Smoking other than the designated area is not permitted anywhere on the property.
7. Guests undertake to behave in a proper, appropriate and legal manner with due respect to the Owner, the Property and other guests and their property. If any guest behaves inappropriately or improperly (of which the Owner will be the final judge on their Property), or illegally, the Owner reserves the right to ask the guest and their party (at their discretion) to leave the Property before the end of the holiday period. Any no refund for so doing will be given.
Force d Majeure
1. Glamping Park Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for any non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations or in any of our Site’s operation, or for any inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of the Content if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond its reasonable control (which includes without limitation acts of God, natural disasters, acts of any government or authority, power failures, and the acts or a party for whom Glamping Park Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd is not responsible for).
2. Pandemic Outbreak (CoVid 19): Due to unforeseen event of pandemic outbreak resulting in the lockdown of the whole nation nor part of it and unable to accept all or certain guest and operating, all booking affected may/will be amended by request for no charge and no refund will be made either paid by full or partially deposited. The initial deposit will not be forfeited and the guest may choose another date within 6 months or unless otherwise stated.
3. Additional Activities: Should the activities can’t be commenced due to bad weather or any unforeseen cause, no refund will be made if the activities have been arranged and ongoing and Glamping Park Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd and it partners or operators should not be liable for the losses. But should there be no arrangement have been made we may offer to reschedule the activities or refund in full or partially.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Glamping Park Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel, amend or vary the arrangements and content featured on our Website and/or change, amend, vary or add to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of our Services will constitute your acceptance of any such cancellation, amendment, or variation.
MS2610:2015 Muslim Friendly Hospitality Service Policy
Glamping Park Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd is fully committed to consistently providing excellent accommodation, food, beverage, and recreational activity services to all our guest, aiming to maximize our customer satisfaction.
On top of that Glamping Park travel & Tours Sdn Bhd is implementing a Muslim Friendly Hospitality Services base on MS 2610:2015 standard; therefore, we are committed to provide Muslim travellers with comprehensive Muslim friendly services that meet Muslim traveller’s needs.
For all our guest, we will continuously improve the standards of our services and comply with MS2610:2015 related regulatory and shariah requirement